2010年10月18日星期一

18/10/2010 Singapore Zoo















Yesterday is my off day,
Until the morning i just know that, -.-"
cause they just very late inform me..

Then..
i and guagua went to Zoo...
cause she very wan to go..i think i am too,hehe
After i cut my hair then we start go ZOO!!
Thr is very long way to go zoo,take more then abt 45 min travel.
This is my 1ST time to go sg zoo,feel very exciting,
other side is because i don wan stay inside computer shop.
I wan close to nature..

Once i arrive thr ,wow see thr so many visitors!hehe
The ticket for admission only $18.
I go in...after to giv my ticket to work staff wif their welcome smile~
i saw the 1st animal is very cute tiny's monkey,
i love die it,i take a lot photo,
But i know this is just start ,i cant stay here so long
because i know Zoo here is BIG!
I stil wanna see the tiger and lion...

I from start go inside here i talk my self i wanna take photo that wat i saw,
But the things very sad is...
My Phone batteri low,=="""
i feel so dissapoited and sad X100000000%
Lucky that i found guagua's phone stil full batteri,!haha XD so happy.

I start to take every single animal wat i saw..
Thr very amazing picture in my fb's profile nw,more then 100 pic!
Here i post some pic sharing that i very like,see my photo skill how! haha

After this travel i wonder i quite like to take animal's photo,until guagua cant even follow me to next animal..hehe..Then Sg Zoo is really very big and nice place to visit ,i think i walk abt 3 hours stil haven walk finish here,can u imazing how big here???

We r lucky because we no miss the show at 4:45pm(crocodile feeding time),
and the 5:00pm(sea lion show time)..

ps: Memorably....


By:YaO, 11:30am

4 条评论: