2010年2月22日星期一

22/2/2010 LOve Sick



omg...,
I love sick!
i very emotional since last nite,
all the feeling is come back,
IS TOTALLY come back!!!
i happy see ur greeting msg mor then anyone,
i shot.
when i heard tat u say u r feel lonely,
it real make me heart ache,
i try my best to comfort u,
It really not ur false,is someone bitch don know to treasure u,
and i know u feel tat,
u know.
Don cry baby Gin,
forgive me to call u like tat.
U only the one on my mind.


Rmb?
long time ago......
Chuan:Gin,how long time the one people can be stil lov in current someone?
my answer is: Very long time.
i tot u wont find me again,
bcos i rmb last time how u treat me when i text u,
i talk myself i wanna to be stay strong,
i did.
i dint find u but i sometimes can stil see u online msn ,fb
i do blind.
i tot is over.
i was wrong,
Even u a simplied msg,
can enof to beat me,
i know a true,
even how u treat me like wat shit thing,
i also wont hate u,
i will nvr do hate u.
i will nvr ignore u.
only bcos of.....


The love feeling is :
U can just simply give up/forget the whole world,
to be wif the who someone .
Like a day i did when u r in hospital.


3 years ody,
but i feel only like ytd.


i know i sick.


chuan,byhere 03:30pm

没有评论:

发表评论