2010年2月10日星期三

10/2/2010 Love moments




Today is Wednesday,
I wake up by 10am.
Yesterday i slp by 4am,@_@
ALL because wanna acc a person,
who call LINA,
SHe like drug,
make me to play games wif her until midnite,
until i didnt know TIred is wat,
I just cant stop for it,
BUt,
Yesterday i am sad,
although i play wif her,
the whole game got a devil kacao,
he keep follow her,
And keep follow behind her ass whole game,
Why u don just wipe my ass?
u know i interest on her but u stil do it.;/
u also like enjoy play wif him.
i don know why i play ler,
for wat...
=(
so tired + sad
I talk to myself i wont play wif u ler.
really no meaning.
haix u all enjoy be a couple ba...
i should giv up?
or keep fight wif tat devil?
tired wif it'
Nvm Forget it.
i will do myself,
be passive here.


Brother XiaoDi yesterday again call me,
i am happy wif it.
SHe ask me midnite go out la?
go out wif her to eat something,
i reject n i say i wish but i just cannot do it,
but i promise i will find her by 15th.


Valentines day.
is coming 14th Feb,
The Sad things is i don ever expect it,
Even nw i got guagua who very dote on me,
i am stil feeling empty,
empty after the last time i rmb to how to love,
i try hard to fix it back,
i am just no way out.
thr is a happen in my own sorrow.
Yao am lonely.


THis song is i create by tdy,
From XIao jing Teng,
Is very nice song to describe my feeling at last time i rmb.
Thts is touching me.


Ytd Shagua sms me again,
talk me she's inside is very pain
hurt by someone.
Love power can kill a person who really fall in it,
Including me also.
Shagua o,
World bigger than tats u cant imazine,
i know u will get well when ur real Mr.right is appear,
So don just depressed,
Stil got so many nice guys being thr!!!


Sian msn thr tell me he is no money,
very poor,
and he admire Leon's salary amount,
I say brother we stay alive is d a happy's things,
NEVER EveR admire the other one,
DOn expect u will don disappoited,
Wat we hav we must know 1st,
tat only important.


Ytd nite 8pm,
I go colour my hair ody,
$55 only including cut.
save my time to colour myself,haha
Although i don like the colour,
but is ok,
No one but me will say it no nice de right?=)
nice!


by here ,03:00pm


没有评论:

发表评论