2010年4月10日星期六

10/4/2010 Random Copy

"I love her but I cannot show it, want her but she cannot know it, need her but I know it'll never be, if only she needed me."


"We are afraid to care someone too much, for fear that the other person does not care anymore."


"In life, never ever expect people will treats you back like how you always treated them. Else you will be really disappointed and unhappy with yourself. "


"Angels are always there, no matter how much other hates about you. "


“A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other.Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever”


"To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all."


" You're my favourite mistake in my life."

没有评论:

发表评论