2010年4月17日星期六

17/4/2010 My Handphone's Song




I really do love the song in my handphone,
Here sharing wif all my friends,^_^
Unfortunaty it is not sad song at all,
Actually my handphone 90% is english song,
I love english song.=D

I can very enjoy those music :
Hope u all can also very enjoy it same like me!
I am sharing wif u....
1.Florida ft.Kesha - Right round
2.TI-Paper Trail -Watever you like
3.Britney Spears - 3
4.3OH3 - Dont Trust Me
5.Kristina Debarge - Goodbye
6.Katy Perry - Hot'n Cold
7.Pitbull- Hotel room service
8.Craig David-Insomnia
9.Lady gaga- Just Dance
10.Keri Hilson ft.Kanye West Ne-yo-Knock You Down
11.Iyaz-Replay
12.Jay-Z feating Rihhana & Kanye West-Run This town
13.Shinedown-Second chance
14.Sober-Pink
15.Fabolous ft The dream-Throw it in the bag
16.Ke$ha-Tik Tok
17.The Fray-You Found Me
18.Kelly Clarkson-Already Gone
19.Lady gaga-Bad Romance
20.Leona Lewis-Better in time
21.David Archuleta-Crush

没有评论:

发表评论