2010年6月22日星期二

22/6/2010 Come all of sudden's

There are alwaz got someone look at u and care about wat u r doing .
No matter how long u dint chat to him/her,or nvr chat wif him/her,
He/She is stay the same thr for care about u.
Just a very simple greeting is enof to feel the warm for all.

We must trust there is alwaz a lot people care on u,
Just u don know doesn't means don't have.
They can be visible also can be invisible too.
Feel grateful to these people around us,
And someday might we will be good friend too.=)


Lately receive a news that my shop gonna CLOSE.
Means wat?
I am gonna jobless.=(
Actually not the means for all,
Boss saying that low business cause the shop need to move to another place,
This will be take a period of "holiday" each worker here.
Maybe 2 week.
This the best chance ever to let me to do something meaningful thing right?=D
The period for me is 80% probability lay down on 1th-14th july.


I been text my brother jack and leon who has been so long din't seen since new year?
I miss we sti together talk about everything about us,
I miss we 4 sit down in the car to smoke and having a heart-to-heart talking,
I miss we 4 can just kidding abt anything,
I miss we 4 chase the basketball skill at the basketball's ground,

Even we separate cause of working place,
But we know that we are the best brother and that only can trust,
No such thing scheming, no hiding,
When u fall,or when u meet anything difficult,
Here they are alwaz sharing with you.

Everyday by day,
People grow up,people change,
But there are nth can change our relationship even last long.


Here start to take a good sleep to welcome my come all of a sudden's holiday,wakaka.
(1 weeks remaining.)


By YaO,04:00pm

没有评论:

发表评论