2010年6月29日星期二

29/6/2010 One of my blur >< offday















尾站所以才没人,haha. 赶快拍。

走错站--->Marina Bay =="

Near Ang Mo kio mrt de AMK HUB

Bishan Mrt so beautiful,忍不住拍下来
Today is 29june,monday
Morning 9am got receive a msg wif my blur eye*_*,
who is this?So early?
Omg ,is janice arrive sg to help her friend finding job here.
For this i appli offday for her coming.
After i take a good shower then i sit my room and take few photo,
after this begin my blur jorney to Ang Mo kio.
This is my 1st time to use circle line (orange colour mrt)
I arrive The Ang Mo kio mrt thr by 11:30am,
This is my 1st time come to Ang mo kio.
Suddenly don know wat happen she say call me back and din reply,
So i giv up after i waiting alone ang mo kio thr for 2 hours,==
At the time i got take few photo tat so attraction one.
Don know wat happen,
i go back wif wrong mrt 2 time.
1st i go back Bishan,and wanna take circle line back to green line,
then don know y i take dao red line.
After the mrt radio talking only know omg i am in the red line mrt. o.O!!
Nvm then i can go city hall change to green line.
BUt then i just take a short snap,
omg i arrive until the end of red line--Marina Bay??=="""
No wonder the mrt suddenly from crow til empty,='(
i were wrong again.....
Waste so many time....
Then come back to shop to find shagua chat,
hehe,she's pic so cute+pretty,
like it* ing!
I show shagua tat cherating's pic,
She is so interest the place and feel the same wif me-Thr is a so beautiful place.
And then shagua treat me to eat apple,
Even cant really eat tat,
but after tat ,night i go buy red apple to eat,
just wanna say to u,
i eat dai apple ler o!haha=D
Thx ur remind. i miss u so.
Tq♥....shagua
By YaO ,06:00pm



没有评论:

发表评论