2010年6月7日星期一

7/6/2010 Break day.





































Recenly i talk to guagua that i wan break wif her,
I know,
She sure very sad one.
i know,
She cant accept one,
But i still wanna do it,
Bcos i really got no feeling wif this 5 year relationship anymore,
Just i know she very adore on me still,
But the problem is i no FEELING,
i alwaz ask myself who i really wan,
is her?is her?is her??thoudsand time repeat.
i tired.
If not i really decide to break wif u,
i wont open mouth bcos i know it really HURTs.
Today u stil come and find me like no happen,
I ody talk u all wat my feeling ,
u listen but u don let me go.
U need me,u cant alone.
I just can be ur side but sory i really cant love u anymore,
This matter sure will make us both so hard a very long time,
I don know how long it be(really get break.)
But i know i wont wif u forever.
I wan wat i know.
Sory gua.

Even how u do,
wat u do,
Din use.
I don know this will tuonidaishui how long,
I bored wif it.
Sometime i angry ,
but i know wat u do is bcos of love,
I control.
I scare i do wrong thing and wat regret thing wif a gal that very love me.
I wait...
until u give up ur hand wif me.
I hope the right gal fast appear infront my eye,
I don know who u are and where u be now,
i gonna let u share u my everything,
someday when u come to this blog ,
u will find out more who i am.
And i will give my love again to u since long time ago i ever giv(forget).
Yao is bored,
If u love me pls fast come to save me can?
Gal,can u feel me????????????
no mood,awwwwwwwwww!!!
凸-_-凸

没有评论:

发表评论