2010年8月3日星期二

3/8/2010 "Either u die, or i die"




Ytd nite,
A mind cross my mind ,
i wanna to test wat ur response if i really got a new gf,
As u know ,now my real status in my heart is stil single,
i say"if i got new gf how would u do",
lol u ask me who is tat,
i anyhow say: oh from sg,
u say i hurts u too much ,u wont set me free to go hav my own happiness,
then the fucking next sentence below,

"Either u die, or i die"...so sad, how i could stay wif this kind of gal.
(Fully of devil's mind...)
I shoot ! I tot time d cure ur hurt.
I say: "if i were u i wont do this,and i will leave."
Nth can describe my now mood,
It will again repeat in my mind last long.

U don again trying to use die to force me !
Fk u ,cao cb!!
I don know wat should i do is really good for both of us.
I find no one to express wat my feeling nw.
Is it my response to cancern ur life until i am old.
Sory i wont.

Next morning should i stil use my smile to face u?lolo
ya i will do it for u,
For the reason is only is i know u will fucking hurts of urself,
Or hurting both us,sign
U didn't know wat u stil hav,y don u think abt tat?positif mind??
Wat u will saw infont ur eye of me from tmr begins just not me,
Is just ur own illusion,FUCK U.

i feel i am so hard for looking my own hapiness.


By:YaO, 03:30pm

没有评论:

发表评论