2010年8月9日星期一

9/8/2010 Immature

no die ,no die,
everything fine~=)

Wake up at morning,
The feeling is wat?ya totally different.
i feel peace n comfortable.

Erm...
Got accompany gua go to Raffles river thr,
Having a good talk wif her.


Almost forget y i come here for,
Mind changing into so playful,
But at least i am no fall into the hole of loneliness,
SO afraid of tat.

I use a lot money recenly,
Er erm,i think stay away from tat better,be a good boy.


Oh tat day got a friend XiaoRain wanna treat me cigarette,
i reply i quit cigarette d, ya i am trying to stay away from tat cigarette,
To me,it just only a way bring me go to think abt sad's things.
I control~~no even one cigarette.
i tell myself i no need right,for?erm,stay stronger.


Erm....so unforgetable to calling someone at tat night,
She's voice and smile tempolarily bring me out of my bad mood,
NIce to hear abt her's sharing at her school,
So sweet enof ,i miss her.
Life can ever hav a good friend like this,
Wat worry abt got "no more smile"???lols




By YaO, 10:40am

没有评论:

发表评论