2010年3月10日星期三

10/3/2010 Lina i am Sorry....





今天是星三,
是off day回来做工的第一天。
一如往常我吃了一粒苹果后才下来做工。


昨天好想哭,
很sad,
因为我伤害了lina,
cause of she ask me lobster is wat,
i cant even answer wif it.
cos i cant answer it.
lobster is...
Lina sorry i hurt u.
i cant forget wat u r talking to me yesterday,
"U all lier"

ya i am hiding something true,
I am SORRY..=(
i know i losing u,SADdest.
prehaps Our friendship until yesterday i am so sad.

Devil RIgeL,
I don know y u keep saying lobster when we r all thr,
Maybe u wanna tell abt something to LIna,
tats is smart,
But also a bull shit,
Lina not a foolish,
i also not a silly,
FUCK YOU Rigel.
i should not do it...
don wan to talk more.


Lina,
i will not forget u appear in my life before.
sweetie ever.
Today i am really losing a good friend*


Shagua today online again,
everytime i chatting wif her,
i feel very happy,
because i can talk watever i wan to talk,
even like a child also nvm,
she is also like tats,
Lucky i am meet u .
I am stil hav a lot friend thr so i don suppose to feel sad thr.


I think i cant too care abt someone,
Lina , Gin,
Tats just make me feel so worse..
I ned put back my feeling ,
And i alwaz put back my feeling...
Yao can stay and waiting my real little buterfly coming,
i am stil young.
I no ned u all.


By here ,06:21pm


没有评论:

发表评论