2010年1月12日星期二

12/1/2010 不抽了。。。




Today i wake up by 10:00am,
This few day feel so tired,
Don know why lei?
I sleep at 1.30am yesterday?
9hour my body still feel no enof?
ok i giv u 10h later.:'(

Yesterday i am working at geylang there,
I leave my working place by 12:15am,
I know tat is too late,
haizz finally the last bus gone...
I got 2 choice,
once is go back by taxi,
once is by walking.
i choice the second one^^


i think i got something siao,
i spend 10min to find a place,
to PIn me hair up before start this walking,
because my hair keep hurt my eye,
but after pin found out tat no handsome wat,
then i giv up...
waste time siao.
lol.
I smoke when i walking from geylang to katong,
Lucky today i din carry money from shop to go back,
Or tat sure will be very scari one...
One person walking at midnite actually is very dagerous,
but can execise(walking) is not bad.
i walk almost 30min-45min,shall i keep this for next week?
consider it....
Wat i thinking when walking is abt the job,money,this new year.
nvm forget abt it.


My bag left last cigarette,
brand is PallMall -buy from malysia,
I ask myself tat is the last cigarette for me,
i wont smoke again.
i wont drink coffee,
i wan live better.
"抽烟的人很可怜的..."(guagua talk me de,very unforgetable)
"大哥不要抽烟..."
"小耀不要抽烟..."
Thx for caring,i wont like tat anymore.
I drow my tat 5 lighter nw...
ok?

Today afternoon,
receive a msg from shagua,
She say she will less online ler...
And tell is because of a lot homework,
haizz..
feel like gonna lost a friend liao,=="
I will miss u o~shagua
I will keep write my blog,
Some reason is because this blog is u create to me(hardest right?)
And just cannot bear to allow ignore this,:)


Tmr is my Lovely offday keke
promise tat tmr nite 8:30pm going to play basketball wif shun,
Ah shun did u actually know how to play?lol.
Tmr see ur skilll how,should be no pro ba?kaka
i more then half year no play liao,
hope can handle haha.


New year remaining count down only left 33 days,
I until nw stil don know how many off day do i hav,
cause of it,i cant promise my friend how and where to enjoy it,
Sorry my friend,
Especially XiaoDi.
U say wan huangli biskut, and go to restaurant eat right?
Hope can take u go.
I got 33 days,
hope can jiayou bacomes handsomehandsome!
Must be!!!
Going dinner......
by here , 06:35pm

没有评论:

发表评论