2010年1月13日星期三

13/1/2010 遇到马来猪。



Today is my offday,
Suppose to wake up early de...
But yesterday play game wif rigel them until 4am @_@,
so sleep until 1pm only wake up=="
I accompany gua to bugis eat tat Xing Zhou Mi Hun,
so nice sia!
After eating i suggest to go to watch movie,
omg there is no good movie,
then we watch "Old Dogs",
got funny,
but is a lame movie tat without suprise.=="


After it we go "Si Ma Lu" Bai bai~
I Bless to god tat i and my guagua is alwaz healthy,
That moment my eye is watching on guagua,
but she don know only^^

Nite 8:30m,
i, Shun, Rigel,Guagua 2gether went eunos,
for playing basketball,
But very suai tat got Malay pig kacao,
Tat playground is for basketball riz?
Almost 10 malay ppl come in play football,
Without ANY Notice,
force us stay outside,
U all Fucking Bitch.
We like only warm up abt 15min,
:(
I haven show my skill yer.
Nvm next time i suggest play at ajuenied there,
suppose no Malay's pig at there ba? LOL

By here,11.55pm


没有评论:

发表评论