2010年1月3日星期日

3/1/2010 生日快乐







Nice day,nice feeling...

Today,
Was my Birthday,
3th January


I wake up early automatik by 09:00...
even working is from 12:00 pm today=="
Go viewing my msg,
Wow a lot friend stil rmb tat!:)
My 3 Brother DUde- Leon Jack Ming,
Nw left one haven yet bless me...
MING!!! Where u!

MeI YUn,si Rong,Jack,Leon,Hong Yin,XIAODI,and my lov 3rd brother
Thx u all send the wish for me by msg,

Pang Xin,Yee Wen, Ching Wei,Kwai FeI,Ming shun n .....
Thx u all send me the wish by facbook,

Shagua Jasmine
Thx u send me the wish by blog,

U all my friends,
and hope are
MY FOREVER FRIEND...

HAppy BIRTHDaY to myself ,23age
MAKE a WISH....
DOnE.^^

My Dream Phone ,
Nokia 6260 slide,
Nokia Strongest S40,
GPS,WIFI,HVGA screen,5 megapixes
Looking around u so long time ody:')
hope can buy it as Birthday Present to myself
H.A.P.P.Y!!
By here ,11:30am

没有评论:

发表评论